Our shipping legal consultants provide an efficient and comprehensive service to the global maritime business community. We have foreign local lawyers and Master Mariners worldwide, specialised in maritime law with invaluable experience in this field.
Our maritime legal consultants and local lawyers have a sound understanding of how the trade works across dry shipping, admiralty, claims management, and transactional activities. Our experts are dedicated and represent the full spectrum of all stakeholders involved in the industry, including shipowners and charterers, carriers, freight forwarders, banks, international agencies, marine insurance underwriters, governments, brokers and consignees. Our dedicated team of experienced legal professionals and academics are committed in handling clients’ interests at all levels.
Our-Vision and key objectives are:
- Actively promoting the UK maritime business services in terms of International Trade, Transport and Shipping matters
- Putting the interests of our clients at the heart of everything at all levels
- Acting as a facilitator for those wanting to work with foreign and UK maritime services
- Represent and acting as facilitator to ensure that carriers, chip owners, chatterers are well informed of local regulations and practices within the Gulf of Guinea regions
- Working with Gulf of Guinea local businesses, importers, consignees and other bodies involved in the international trade and maritime service to ensure that they are well informed of legal instruments and regulatory framework that guarantee their interests at the International level.
- Providing high-level networking, seminar and roundtable events to ensure shipowners, carriers, shippers are aware of the latest developments within the international trade service and maritime sector